Coffee and contemporary worship starts at 9:00 am and service starts at 9:30 am.
Children's Sunday School is held during normal service.
Jeans and a t-shirt, suit and tie, a dress or skirt, khakis and a polo... Whatever makes you comfortable. Church is meant to be enjoyed - not endured, so just be you.
All in all, we're a pretty friendly bunch and are quick to welcome newcomers.
Contemporary worship is a compilation of pre-recorded songs played through the sanctuary during our coffee fellowship. Enjoy a cup of joe and make some new friends or spend one-on-one time with God in direct personal worship.
Service is traditional with 'read and response', hymns, and creeds along with a Bible-based message meant to show that scripture is alive, relevant, and applicable in our lives today.
• We believe the Bible is the inerrant, infallible, Spirit-breathed Word of God and is the final authority in our lives;
• We believe in the Holy Trinity: One God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
• We believe that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, fully God yet fully human (hyposatic union);
• We believe in the crucifixion, the resurrection, and the ascension of Jesus.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life, that He alone is the path for our salvation; and
• We believe that He is coming again.
Copyright © 2018 Erie First Presbyterian Church - All Rights Reserved.