Join us for our first summer sermon series: "Heroes of the Cross."
Coffee and contemporary worship starts at 9:30am and service starts at 10:00am.
Children's Sunday School is held during normal service.
Jeans and a t-shirt, suit and tie, a dress or skirt, khakis and a polo... Whatever makes you comfortable. Church is meant to be enjoyed - not endured, so just be you.
All in all, we're a pretty friendly bunch and are quick to welcome newcomers.
Contemporary worship is a compilation of pre-recorded songs played through the sanctuary during our coffee fellowship. Enjoy a cup of joe and make some new friends or spend one-on-one time with God in direct personal worship.
Service is traditional with 'read and response', hymns, and creeds along with a Bible-based message meant to show that scripture is alive, relevant, and applicable in our lives today.
• We believe the Bible is the inerrant, infallible, Spirit-breathed Word of God and is the final authority in our lives;
• We believe in the Holy Trinity: One God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
• We believe that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, fully God yet fully human (hyposatic union);
• We believe in the crucifixion, the resurrection, and the ascension of Jesus.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life, that He alone is the path for our salvation; and
• We believe that He is coming again.
With the approval of session (our board of elders), the church can be opened up for these services. Please contact the church office at 734.848.4198 or via our 'Contact us' page to speak with a member of the church staff for more information.